Play aids and handouts for the game Beyond the Gates of Antares
These are sourced from a number of players who share their own handouts to others and have asked for them to be added here. Thanks to those who have supplied them. Those not created by me have an acknowledgement at the end of the entry.
You are welcome to download these player aids for your own use. They are not intended to act as an infringement on any rights of Rick Priestley or Warlord Games and are not for sale or resale.
You will require the rules to understand these aids: as always, the rules are the definitive reference and whilst I, and those who provide them, try very hard to make sure they are correct, these personal aids may contain undiscovered errors. If so, do let me know.
Please do not permalink a regularly refreshed and active page to this as it will drive my traffic through the roof! Passive links, however, will be useful so feel free to do so. Most files are in PDF format, for which you will need appropriate PDF document reader software (there are loads to choose from).
- BtGoA Rules Quick Reference sheet – Quick reference sheet [Updated 2017-02-16 – v 1.0 – formatting updates]
- GoA Game Markers – 3cm markers reverse-printable markers including the Ghar Plasma & Ammo as well as Soma Graft markers for Freeborn Ferals
- GoA Terrain Ref – Quick Reference sheet for terrain types
- Terrain chits – Terrain chits to place in terrain to provide a quick guide as to their effects (PDF).
Scenario/ Mission generators
- Random Scenario generator – different missions (one card), different deployments (one card) (Tim Bancroft (Halfbat)) (Blog Post)
- Antares Mission Cards – full v1.0 – more complex mission/objective cards and instructions for randomly generated scenarios (Dave (Blue Team) Horobin) – feedback appreciated to Dave or Andy Hobday (PDF – all files in one).
- Variant Random Mission Objectives – TBA
Other markers, chits, play aids and unit cards
- Circular Scenery/Terrain Markers– .xls format, circular markers (Dave (Blue Team) Horobin)
- ‘Battle for Xilos’ (Supplement 1) Drop Capsule Chits and record form. For scenario 1 to replace any bits of paper or similar during the ‘drop’ phase of the game.
- Core Book Field Manuals – Field manuals for all factions in the core book. Contains a compressed listing of individual stats and basic details (Dave (Blue Team) Horobin).
- Army Option Cards – Reverse-printable Army Option cards. Print and hand out as necessary (Dave (Blue Team) Horobin).
- C3 Army Option Cards – C3-themed army Option cards (Martin Otten)
- Ghar Activation and Ammo Markers – Ghar-specific 3cm markers for Active Plasma Amplifiers and Plasma Dumps as well as ‘Out of Ammo’ and ‘Low on Ammo’ markers for those pesky little Ghar Outcast Lugger guns.
Squad/Unit Quick-Ref Cards
Unit reference cards that fit into CCG wallets. Best printed onto 160/200gsm card.
Note that these are being updated and extended due to the new, online PDF lists.