A few observations on adjusting the Shaltok/Batu serial for the Winged Hussar anthology. Thought some might be interested in the process.

Tim's Sceap Tome

The past few weeks I’ve been happily buried in various writing tasks, though they are distractions to applying late edits to the thriller I am determined to get out in some form. After finishing one SF novellette, I wrote the final episodes in another, serialised, story and then went back to turning the serial into a novellette.

Curiously, I found the changes needed to the episodic story were heavier than I realised.

View original post 322 more words

Advertisements